The Independent Chip Model (ICM) helps one determine the equity share of a prize pool
based on the his or her chip stack.
- You'll be presented with options to select the Tournament Payout Structure.
- After entering the payouts, you can add the stack size for each player remaining
in the tournament.
- Once you have entered the stack sizes and payouts, the Calculated Equity column will display how much each player's chip stack is worth.
- This tool is excellet for negotiating tournament chops at a final table.
- While the order of the Tournament Payout structure matters, the order of the stack size does not.
Understanding the results
The results are displayed as follows:
- Payout Structure: How much each place is paid in a tournament.
- Stack Size: Indicates the stack size for each player on the final table
- Calculated Equity Indicates the equity value of each players chip stack
- The blue head in the top right corner is audio help as the voice describes the ICM tool in more detail.